+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anetta Kahane: European States are Multicultural Places Within the World

Thumbs down Anetta Kahane: European States are Multicultural Places Within the World

Russia Today video: Merkel’s comments on immigrants could stoke xenophobia among Germans – activist

@2:04 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Interviewer
    Indeed sociologists have said that something like three and a half million Turks in Germany actually regard Turkey as their homeland which leads many to think that the Turks are there simply to enjoy the social benefits, to take something away from German society, and not put anything back, and simply not integrate.
    @3:41 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Interviewer
    There you are in Germany. Isn’t the situation there indicative of the rest of the European continent where we’re actually seeing the EU expanding more and more? How do you now see the future issue of immigration developing now across the whole of the European continent based on what you’re seeing there in Germany?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anetta Kahane
    This is a very good point because immigration is the future. You cannot work and live in a globalised world, in the middle of the world, in Europe, without immigration and moving populations. So, you have to really make a good policy of immigration all over Europe. And we see the history of Europe with its long history of nationalism and small countries is now getting into a crisis. We need a long time to make it better, but you have to confront this. You have to really change the policy of immigration inside Europe. This is very important. You have to make adopt the educational system and adopt all the self understanding of the states. They are not anymore only white, or only Swedish, or only Portuguese, or only German. They are multicultural places in the world.
    Anetta Kahane is a Jewish activist and citizen of Germany.
    The act of defending any of the cardinal virtues has to-day all the exhilaration of a vice. - Chesterton

Good I say we must race to Israel and tell them they must embrace 20 million Sudanese and 10 miliion Tibetians, Just for starters,
    Israel cant be anylonger a Jewish Religious nation not in the Globalised world... we need the jews to learn Arabic its the leading gloabl language and put aside there hyper-ethnocentrism..

LOL, that is funny dan-o. Are you not aware that Isreal is exempt from any and all global policies of the New World Order? Oh gosh, loved your post.

[QUOTE=dan_o;8262]Good I say we must race to Israel and tell them they must embrace 20 million Sudanese and 10 miliion Tibetians, Just for starters,
    Israel cant be anylonger a Jewish Religious nation not in the Globalised world... we need the jews to learn Arabic its the leading gloabl language and put aside there hyper-ethnocentrism..[/QUOTE

YES!

(I'm only writing the rest of this because my post was not 10 words long.)

It's my understanding that Arabs living within Israel are multipling like rats compared to the Israeli citizen, and that the the Jews there are facing a demograhic crisis similiar to what we're facing here in this country. It will be curious to see how they deal with this problem without coming across as having a double standard when it comes to our own concerns with demographic displacement.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesinUSA View Post
    ...It will be curious to see how they deal with this problem without coming across as having a double standard when it comes to our own concerns with demographic displacement...
    It appears that the deal is already going down. And of course, with a glaring double
    standard. I'm beginning to believe that some cultures have no concept of hypocrisy.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=364791

Hmm its been a while since I have posted here, anyway.

One subset of Jews do not represent all Jews, the Jews who call for this nonsense in Europe also call for it in Israel and Israel conservatives have to deal with them too.

I'm all for calling hypocrites out regardless of who they are but I see no hypocrisy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    New World Order
    Can we please not do this? I think you guys can talk about Jews all you want, but I think this party is better off without those tin-foil hat theories.

+ Reply to Thread