+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Black Panthers Plan Massive Egypt-Style Protest & Boycott of �Non-Blacks�

Default New Black Panthers Plan Massive Egypt-Style Protest & Boycott of �Non-Blacks�

Jonathon M. Seidl
    The Blaze

April 19, 2011

The New Black Panther Party, the racist and radical black power group, has a big day ahead of it this coming Saturday. According to its website, it�s planning a massive 60-city �showdown.� And the day of rage will include a protest of �non-black� businesses.

The group says it�s establishing a home base at an office building in Harlem, an area it�s modeling after revolutionary ground zero in Egypt.

More...

Original Article.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawolf View Post
    Jonathon M. Seidl
    The Blaze

April 19, 2011

The New Black Panther Party, the racist and radical black power group, has a big day ahead of it this coming Saturday. According to its website, it’s planning a massive 60-city “showdown.” And the day of rage will include a protest of “non-black” businesses.

The group says it’s establishing a home base at an office building in Harlem, an area it’s modeling after revolutionary ground zero in Egypt.

More...

Original Article.

Good for them. I dont live in Harlem.

Whites should do the same here where I live and boycott Mexicans.

We should actuallly ally ourseleves with groups like the Black Panthers.

Just as Hitler allied with the Zionists.

They can control their neighborhoods and we can control ours.

That's what I call diversity and good race relations.

Default Have you ever seen the Harlem neighborhoods??

Quote Originally Posted by Chancellor Thots View Post
    We should actuallly ally ourseleves with groups like the Black Panthers.

Just as Hitler allied with the Zionists.

They can control their neighborhoods and we can control ours.

That's what I call diversity and good race relations.
    Have you ever seen the Harlem neighborhoods??

They can have them! Harlem would look like Detroit if it weren't for big business and other Whites!

Quote Originally Posted by BoyHowdy View Post
    Have you ever seen the Harlem neighborhoods??

They can have them! Harlem would look like Detroit if it weren't for big business and other Whites!
    I haven't seen it. Isn't Al Sharpton there? I see him on Fox News once in a while.

So did this fizzle out or what? I didn't hear or see anything about on or after that day.

I'm ok with that, I have respect for the blacks who want independence instead of this perpetual leeching the current black population seems to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorta View Post
    I'm ok with that, I have respect for the blacks who want independence instead of this perpetual leeching the current black population seems to do.
    So you're good with the Black Panthers slinging slogans like "Kill White babies" and "Kill Whitey"??

Quote Originally Posted by James_in_SoCal View Post
    So you're good with the Black Panthers slinging slogans like "Kill White babies" and "Kill Whitey"??
    No. I am ok with them never stepping in a white owned business though(it may be even preferable to the business owner).

In reality though I think most of them don't have any real ideological commitment to building anything independently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorta View Post
    No. I am ok with them never stepping in a white owned business though(it may be even preferable to the business owner).

In reality though I think most of them don't have any real ideological commitment to building anything independently.
    As I see it that they don't want independence, they want revenge for the 'wrongs' they have 'suffered'.

+ Reply to Thread