W.Va. Gov. Campaign Ad By Harry Bertram Stirs Controversy
According to WTOV.com Channel 9 news:
Independent candidate for W.Va. Governor Harry Bertram has released a campaign ad that focuses on discrimination of White Americans.
The American Third Position Party candidate said he has a list of stances on different issues.
“It’s basically a conservative American first party and it means putting the interest of Americans first as far as trade agreements and anything else,” said Bertram.
But in his ad he called himself the “voice for white American issues,” so NEWS9 asked him about that stance.
“We’re against affirmative action and against illegal aliens coming into this country and they’re displacing white workers and eventually the white population,” said Bertram.
Still he followed up, adding that he wanted to do right by all American people.
Voters in West Virginia said that is not what they took away from the ad.
“In my opinion I see him putting his race first,” said Keith Wesley.
Wesley added, “I can’t believe that, this day and age it’s running like that.”
Others said Bertram’s view did not make sense.
“I don’t think that in West Virginia especially, illegal immigrants are at the top of our priority list on issues,” said Jamie Braunlich.
Bertram is from Tiltonsville, Oh and according to his website, he is a self described working-class conservative.
He said he wanted to reach out to those in the northern panhandle.
But NEWS9 questioned whether he thought he would lose votes with his approach.
“Well it will generate interest but, then again I didn’t expect to get their support anyway, those people that are other than the white heritage,” said Bertram.
“Oh to me he is bringing it back years. We’re trying to go forward and to me he is going backwards,” said Wesley.
The ad will air Tuesday on WTOV9. Although it is controversial, it falls under a federal statute and WTOV9 can not deny the paid advertisement snce he is a legally qualified candidate and his opponents ads have already aired on WTOV9.
Posted from WTOV.com News
However, WTOV did not point out that 95% of African-Americans voted for Obama because of his skin color.
We have the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC), Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI), but heaven forbid a party or “Caucus” advocating for those interests and issues that affect White Americans!
For example the CHCI website states, “The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) is one of the leading Hispanic non-profit and non-partisan 501(c) (3) organizations in the country. CHCI was established in 1978 to help increase opportunities for Hispanics to participate in and contribute to the American policy making process.”
Viewers can see the video on the WTOV website.
Category: American Voice, Establishment News
By the way how many votes did Harry receive when he ran for school board in West Virginia (Monongolia School Board)?
With every election he should keep trying to increase the number of votes he gets and keep working the state with the A3P message, the same for all other A3P candidates in different state.
The more people run the better, it would be good if in 2012 more A3P candidates would run alongside Harry for other positions.
I will find out how Harry did in the school board election.
We plan to increase local activism in other states and have members run for office in those states!
Though Harry didn't win, this party shows signs of rising fast, he tallied 1,112 votes up from 296 that the New Hampshire candidate received!
The W.Va. Democrats and Republicans dominated the election receiving 97% of the vote. The remaining 3% was received by the three independent candidates including Harry. In several counties, Harry received more votes than the other two independent candidates.
Thank you for that information! You are right!